Isaac Hale Beach Park
13-101 Kalapana Kapoho Beach Rd, Pāhoa, Hawaii, 96778
Isaac Hale Beach Park is located on Kapoho Kalapana Road. From Pahoa, take Highway 130 south to where the road dead ends at Highway 137 and turn right. The park is on the left, near Mile Marker #11. Camping is allowed with a county permit.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Isaac Hale Beach Park?
What else should I know about attractions in Big Island of Hawaii?
As well as visiting the Isaac Hale Beach Park, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer